English.

1.
Simple present
(+) I study six hours a day
(-) I’m not study sox hours a day
(?) Do you study six hours a day?

(+) I go to market
(-) I don’t go to market.
(?) Do you go to market ?

Simple past tense
(+) I called her last night
(-) I didn’t call her last night
(?) Did you call her last night ?

(+) she went to school.
(-) She didn’t go to school.
(?) Did you go to school ?

Simple future
(+) I will visit him tomorrow
(-) I will not visit him tomorrow
(?) Will you visit him tomorrow ?

(+) I will eat cake
(-) I will not eat cake
(?) Will you eat cake ?

2. Active and passive.
– simple present : A : I cook a cake.
                                 P : a cake cooked by me.
– simple past       : A : she studied math yesterday
                                 P : math was studied by her.
– simple future    : A : i will eat cake.
                                 P : cake will be eaten by me.
–  present cont.   : A : adam is eating chiken.
                                 P : chiken is being eaten by adam.
– Past cont.          : A : my mother was cooking rice yesterday
                                 P : rice was being cooking by mom yesterday.


t

Komentar

Postingan Populer